Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The below FAQs answers some of the common questions we receive from our customers. If you have a question which isn't covered in our FAQ, please email it to email@example.com
- ◄WHAT MATERIALS ARE YOUR PILLOW COVERS MADE OF?
- You have full control of the material used for your pillow case. We offer 2 types of materials being Spun Polyester or Cotton Twill.
- ◄WHAT MATERIAL ARE YOUR TABLE RUNNERS MADE OF?
- We currently offer a luxury Cotton Twill fabric for all Table Runners. We will be expanding to a durable Spun Polyester option in late 2017.
- ◄HOW LONG TILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- On average it takes 3 to 5 days for us to make then dispatch your order.
After dispatch, it takes 3 to 5 business days in the USA, 6 to 8 business days to Canada and 7 to 13 business days everywhere else. All orders are shipped via USPS (United States Postal Service) and include full tracking to delivery.
- ◄CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR RETURN POLICY
- We stand behind our products and want you to be 100% satisfied with them.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to accept your return for a full refund within 30 days of your purchase - No questions asked.
To qualify for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, with all swing tags and labels undamaged.
- ◄CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR SPUN POLYESTER FABRIC?
- Spun Polyester is a medium weight polyester fabric which is generally cheaper than Cotton Twill & Faux Linen but provides you with several huge benefits.
First of all, it looks and feels like cotton at a lower cost. Spun Poly is extremely durable, doesn’t require ironing, will not shrink and has great washability. It’s also a color-fast material that will resist stains.
Care Instructions: Machine Washable.
- ◄CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR COTTON TWILL FABRIC?
- Cotton Twill is a cotton material that is woven with the characteristic twill pattern of diagonal parallel ribs. Due to the pattern of the thread, cotton twill shows much less dirt and staining than a regular, sheer fabric cloth would with the same amount of use and wear. Cotton twill is also better able to resist, as well as recover easily from, wrinkles and creases.
Care Instructions: Gentle Wash / Dry in Shade or Dry Clean